Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Getting the ball rolling

I created this blog today after coming to the following realization: I read blogs and have my own opinions. At the very least, I have nothing to lose and could have some fun.

The last blogging I did was in 8th or 9th grade during the summers, but I hope to have a little more stick-to-it-ness this time around.

So, what can you expect from this blog? My current passions (I'm 17, I don't even know what I'll be passionate about next month) are training, diet, wrestling, sports, and philosophy. Posts could range from my thoughts about a certain article or blog post, to book/movies reviews, to rants about why Belichick went for it on 4th and 2, and anything else I deem worth writing about.

Post #1 is over with. Now I can go back to marinading on the couch with a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment